Promotech’s vacuum fixing system provides firm grip of rail tracks on both ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials.
Lightweight and modular design enables easy adjustment and fitting of the system to specific needs depending on welding or cutting applications and working positions (e.g. flat, horizontal or vertical).
Vacuum fixing system can be applied to both rigid and semi-flexible tracks to enable usage on surface with a radius of more than 5 m (16 ft).
• back up reservoir for added safety in case of a power failure; back up vacuum offers additional time to safely secure a welding tractor and tracks; it also greatly reduces installation time of the whole system.
• maximum plate temperature up to +320°C (608°F)
• only 100 mm (4”) minimal distance from heat source to vacuum pads
• welding and cutting of non-ferromagnetic materials (aluminum or stainless steel constructions) • welding and cutting of thin or coated ferromagnetic materials when magnetic adhesion may be insufficient
System elements and accessories
Semi-flexible or rigid rail tracks with vacuum units
• Compatible with Rail Bull rail tracks