W-364 Computer controlled pipe cutting machine conveys and rotates pipe from 3" to 36" OD with a 20'-50' machine bed capable of supporting 500 lbs. per foot to a maximum of 10,000-20,000 lbs. to include :
• 6-axis profiling carriage on precision machined and hardened track. Simultaneous motion maintains the torch cutting position along the linear axis of the pipe and perpendicular to the linear axis to perform beveled holes and end cuts.
• Tracking torch head includes vertical and horizontal tracking mechanism to maintain torch height and pipe centerline to automatically compensation for bent or out-of-round pipe.
• Floating pipe clamp with locking mechanism for accurate rotation that eliminates pipe walk.
• Hydraulically controlled lift deck with machine conveyor on cutting bed.
• Hydraulically actuated off loader arms to transfer the pipe off the cutting cell.
• PypeServer™ software for at-machine and remote pipe cut programming and job management. The software vastly simplifies the importing, design and nesting of parts, streamlines job estimating, scheduling and inventory management, and allows job tracking in real-time.