• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds three times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2" mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
Low operating costs
• Reduce costs with long consumable life and more uptime.
• Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
• Duramax™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
• Low maintenance for maximum uptime.